10.26.2013

We're the Croooooooods.

  
 
*My first time "making" Halloween costumes. I wanted to say it would be my last... but by the end I actually enjoyed it.  Not necessarily during.  But after everything was said and done.  It was fun watching the kids getting excited about the process.  The sense of accomplishment when everything is finished.  I just might be brave enough to try it again... as long as no fur is involved.  Never again with the fur.  Can we say asthma anyone...
**Also are we the only people out there that LOVED The Croods Movie?  I could not find a toy "Belt" anywhere.  Only the miniature one that came in the movie.  Lame.

6 comments:

sarah said...

Haha, cute pictures! The costumes turned out great :)

d.jo said...

Oh, my gosh! Your kids are the cutest! You win the Halloween costume contest!!! And your baby is so sassy and ADORABLE! Everything from the hair to their cute faces to the costumes is perfect - you nailed it all the way.

I loved the movie, The Croods - it was WAAAAAY better than I expected, and I was cracking up the whole time.

Lacey said...

This is so awesome! We haven't seen the movie! Your kids look great!

K.J.D.L said...

LOOOOOOOOVE

Michelle said...

oh my gosh! this is so stinkin' adorable! where do you come from?! my kids wore their superman pjs. haha

Teddy said...

You are so fun!