"a gorgeous, popular older sister who all the guys were in love with."
Not true. False statement. End of story. But thanks for thinking I was. You are now my favorite sister.
Here's the truth.
I had an obsession with silk shirts. They were horrendous. And that's putting it mildly. I wore them on picture day. One of those shirts being olive green and a burnt brown color. It was gross. And I thought it was so cool. Lame.
I was pretty smooth too. So smooth. One day while running laps on the track, a group of us girls were acting so
Or one day when I got off the bus stop a few stops early. To walk with a boy, I wanted to impress. I wasn't paying attention of where I was walking. I ran into a mailbox. Tripped. Arms flailing. And fell. He laughed. (how rude).
She wanted to pass on the stylish blogger award game thing to me. I don't play nice. I don't keep it going. Sorry. But I will give you seven random facts about myself. I am nice like that. Plus she's my sister. How do I say no?
1. I rarely wear make-up. My hair is normally in a pony tail. And I wear a lot of sweat pants. Sad story. But a true one. Once upon a time I used to take the time to get all done up . . . all nice and purdy like. It's a goal of mine to be put together again. every.day. I am proud of the fact that on the days I do get dressed up it takes me 20 minutes to shower, do my hair and makeup. Once upon a time. It took me that long just to take a shower. Double that amount of time to fix my hair and makeup. I am proud of my new talent.
2. When I eat, my bites are disgustingly big. Bad habit. I know. ps. I am totally lady like when I am around other people. I am not completely disgusting.
3. I don't drink while eating. I finish eating and then drink my water at the end of my meal. All at once.
4. I can out eat anyone I know. One time some football friends of mine (college and big guys) went out and had an eating contest. All you can eat pizza. It's sick, but I won. Why are all of my facts about food. I will move on to something else.
5. I am a sucker for animals. I have always wanted a pet (and have tried many times it's embarrassing really). I just have a hard time committing to keeping them. It's pathetic. I have been known to take in strays, and find them homes. Basically I should open an animal shelter or start a rescue. I would be good at that.
6. I am a light sleeper. really. really. really light sleeper. At night, I have the bathroom fan going, an air purifier, an air humidifier and our recent addition a white noise maker. And I can still hear every little creak in my neighbor's house. Okay it's not that bad, but all of that white noise barely helps me stay asleep at night. Bad news, Gwen is just like me.
7. I like to day dream. Maybe night dream. I don't know. But it's always before going to sleep and when I have just woken up but don't want to get out of bed. It always starts out as a list of things I want to get done. . . and then my mind wanders. I dream of having my own reception hall/home. Of being an actress. Of traveling the world. Becoming an awesome photographer. A cake decorator. Of the home I want to build. . . and some really really random things.
I won't give actual names. But if you have read this post. Consider yourself named. And post seven random facts about yourself on your blog. I will love you, if you do. Okay I will love you if you don't. But I do LOVE reading posts like this. It's kind of like people watching. On a blog. Kind of.