2.25.2008

Laundry and Sleepless Nights

Last night I was up a few times through out the night doing laundry. My third night in a row to be exact. Ainsley has had a nasty stomach virus. She finally just drank two ounces and so far she has kept it down. . . Isaac started last night. I am so thankful Mike so willingly took care of him through out the night. I was running on nine hours of sleep in two days and was desperate for sleep. Thanks to Mike I was able to get in a full night (interrupted, but enough) sleep.

Yesterday we stayed home from church and it was so nice out I let Ainsley go outside for awhile and play. She was going stir crazy after lying on the couch for three days! You can tell they were SO EXCITED to get out (they both were just kind of slow, not that excited at all!!!).


Isaac got some dirt on his finger and just about threw a fit. First sign he doesn't feel too good.

On day two of being sick Ainsley slipped and fell. She got a pretty nice bump on her head. Poor girl has had a rough week.

Isaac is so proud of his new talent, curling his tongue. He thinks he's pretty hot stuff now!

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love his curled tongue! So cute! Poor kids...:( and poor you! Way to go Mike for doing night duty. I know Brooke was tired!! I am just glad that you are upkeeping the ol' blog during this bug! Hope this ends soon! (the sickenss, not the updating!) Your kids are adorable even sick! :)

Brianne said...

Fun times... ugh. So sorry. Hope everyone is feeling better now and you can get some much needed sleep!

Lacey said...

I love Isaac's little green croc's and Ainsley is getting SO BIG!!!

The Tate's said...

Wow not fun! Stomache flu is the worst. Hope you guys feel better soon!!

Heidi said...

no fun at all! I hope your kiddos feel better soon. By the way nice catchlights in that last photo of Isaac*Ü*

Lindsey said...

In the first 2 pictures Ainsley looks so much like Isaac. Man they are lucky to have the ridiculously good looking Wilkins genes they have.

Mortensen Family said...

that pic of isaac curling his tongue is so stinkin cute!! No fun to have sickies, and especially if you are so tired. Hope you all feel better soon!

The Miller's said...

Gosh I think the sick bug is going around every where. We are feeling a little but better knock on wood. I hope I dont have to go through any more of that crap. Resting and sleeping helps alot. Dont ware your self out and get sick. You stay busy busy I know

Unknown said...

You really do always have sick kids! That is the worst! I am sorry! Hope you get more sleep soon.
The tongue curling thing is so cute!

Marielle said...

Those are cute pics of your kids. It is so sad when they are sick! I still think Isaac and Caleb still look alike. Especially in that picture with the curled tongue. what a talented kid!

Marielle

Marielle said...

Those are cute pics of your kids. It is so sad when they are sick! I still think Isaac and Caleb still look alike. Especially in that picture with the curled tongue. what a talented kid!

Marielle

Anonymous said...

We've been sick too. Adam has taken a few nights for me. Thank Heavens for great husbands. I really don't know what I would do without him. Hope your feeling well.

Our Story: Continued said...

How awful that you guys got hit with that nasty bug! I love Isaac's tongue trick! He looks so cool!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are precious!

I've enjoyed checking out your blog {McKenna sent me your way}! You have many amazing talents.