10.29.2008

Not So Subtle

Last night we carved our pumpkins. Mike's as ALWAYS is AMAZING. I am proud of mine this year though. It's not amazing but it's the first time I have attempted anything other than the typical jack-o-lantern face. So here are our pumpkins (yes mine is the simple not so detailed pumpkin), and a not so subtle hint of what are kiddo's are dressing up for halloween! I know the pictures are horrible. . . but it was late, and I was willing to try to get good ones!


I know most of you probably have this recipe. . . but we make it quite often this time of the year. The world's EASIEST cookies, and YUMMY TOO! (sorry no pictures, we have them eaten before I can even get out the camera).

Ingredients (there are only THREE)

1 - 15 oz can of pumpkin
1 - box of spice cake mix
1 - cup of mini chocolate chips


Mix together. Spoon onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 min at 350.

THAT'S IT! Perfection in a matter of minutes! enjoy.

9 comments:

shahna said...

cool! Thanks for the recipe - we will definitely give it a try....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianne said...

Great job on the pumpkins... I'm impressed! Those cookies sound so good - I love pumpkin and chocolate together!

sarah said...

Good job as always, I was just trying to figure out what to do on our pumpkins tonight. I like that the pumpkins match the kids costumes.

Deanna said...

that does sound good, and cake mix cookies are always so easy. I don't think I'll make a pumpkin this year. Last year I carved Sparky and won the contest at the housing party, but no contest, no pumpkin :)

The Nelsons said...

I always look forward to seeings Michael's creations. And yours is great too!

Gary Church said...

dude. I'm making those cookies ... and blaming you for the weight gain. lol.

The pumpkins look great!!

Bethanne said...

Love the pumpkins...nice work. This is a talent I have NEVER perfected! Our pumpkins always seem to collapse on themselves! Sad...

peachytiffers said...

I've never tried or heard of that one. It sounds sooo good, I'm definitely going to try that this next week! Thanks!!