9.28.2007

So Unexpected

Yesterday was my birthday, and Mike got me birthday presents without me even knowing. Normally we all go shopping and I pick out what I want.

If you read a previous post of mine you will see I have a hard time getting things for myself and prefer buying for my kids or Mike. That being said, I asked for a high chair for Ainsley, and a food processor, so I could make Ainsley food.

Mike got me both of those and even sneaked in one more present. He got me a 21 piece set of stainless steel cookware. YEAH! I love it!!

I know Mike will read my blog sometime today, and I wanted everyone else to hear it too "I sure love you Michael. Thank you for being such a great dad and husband! We are sure lucky to have you around!"

8 comments:

BandHGardner said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE! I hope you had a great day. What a fun surprise to get a gift just for you. Way to go Michael.

Holly

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday! That stainless steel set sounds AWESOME! What a great gift! Glad you got your high chair too!

marci said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you scored. How fun! Hope you guys are all in tip top condition from being sick. I've been missing your posts!

katherine said...

Happy Birthday!! I knew it was coming soon. Great gifts!

Arnett's said...

Happy Brithday! Hoorah. Husbands are great.

The Miller's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! What a nice husband you have. But you deserve it all.

The Tate's said...

Happy Belated Birthday! So nice of Mike to throw in the extra present. Hope you had a great day!

Lara Neves said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was an awesome one!!! :)